Welcome to Notary Public Guildford
I provide a full range of Notarial services for companies as well as for individuals.
I serve the area of Guildford as well as the surrounding locality.
I offer appointments either at my office or at your office or home if required.
Appointments can be held during normal office hours, or in the evening or at weekends by prior arrangement.
What is a Notary Public?
A Notary Public is a highly specialist lawyer who deals with documents for use in foreign countries. A Notary’s signature and seal are recognised worldwide. If you require a document to be accepted as authentic in a foreign country you may need a Notary Public to notarise that document.Notary Public Wandsworth, Notary Public Lambeth, Litigants in person, Media Lawyers Liverpool, Notary Public Coventry Commercial Cleaners in Chester as well as Commercial Cleaners in Warrington and Commercial Cleaners in Birkenhead , Notary Public Stamford Lincolnshire and Notary Public Sevenoaks, Steven McCallister, Solicitors in Bedworth, Notary Public Bromley,
Why do I need a Notary Public?
You may require a document to be Notarised in the following cases:
- Setting up a Power of Attorney for use in another country
- Buying or selling a property overseas
- Sending a certified copy of your passport abroad
- When marrying abroad you may need to provide evidence of your single status to that jurisdiction
- Getting duplicate documents such as a passport
- Certify exam certificates for use abroad
- Swearing an Oath or Affidavit
- Making a Statutory declaration
- Authenticating a translation of a document
- Getting permission for a child to travel with one parent
- Legalisation or Apostille of documents
- Registration of Trade Marks
- Notarisation of commercial documents
- Man other documents for use abroad
Notarisation - the cost
The cost will depend on the number of documents you require notarising as well as a number of other factors.
Please contact me for a price.
Data Protection Privacy Notice